The Collection: PALMSPRING, TITANE, AMADHY, HAWAII, BARCELONA, SPRING, CHEYENNE, ROCK, GREEN SPRIT, TRIBAL ROUGE, DOCKGRANIT, ROSEGREY
Greenor XL is a vertical, ecological, & antiviral air conditioning unit:
- 100% copper patented exchanger, allowing high performance in heating (up to 6820 Watts) and cooling (up to 3020 Watts)
- Works with all brands friendly to Air-Water heat pumps or boilers (heating only in this case)
- Individually hand painted with natural pigments by Johanne Cinier
- Optional dimmable LED frame.
Customize your CINIER units by contacting us at
Draft-free and ultra-quiet to provide an exceptional climate
Allows heating or air conditioning with Air/Water heat pump (chilled water technology)
Antiviral exchanger / UV filter
Patented 100% copper vertical exchanger Purifies the air of bacteria in less than 2 hours
Handmade, with natural pigments
Unique patented innovation:
Air is diffused on only one side of the Greenor– Requested a minimum of 1 meter of clearance from the wall. Choose our models carefully, either the “RIGHT side” or on the “LEFT side” depending on the configuration of your room(s).
• Allows heating and air conditioning with an Air/Water heat pump (hydraulic/chilled water technology)
• Antibacterial & antiviral: 100% copper vertical exchanger (anti-legionella: See study* of the properties of copper on viruses, including Covid-19).
• 2x High performance magnetic stainless steel filters (easy maintenance)
• OPTION: UVA LED + Photocatalysis sterilization (TiO2 on stainless steel filter): to purify the air (kills bacteria and viruses in less than 2 hours).
• Condensate collection tray covered with copper (anti legionella)
• Ultra quiet – 14.8 Db in speed 1 at 1 meter from the device.
• Very low power consumption: from 9 W to 19 W in V3, i.e. 14 Watts/H on average
• Draft-Free (Thanks to the diffusion on one side VERTICAL 190 cm at very low air flow – less than 1 m/s)
• Extra-flat: 14.5 cm overall thickness
• Individually controllable by the built-in thermostat – WIFI connected via TUYA Smart (control the unit via tablet or smartphone) – Possible option in wired thermostat or other thermostats at the customer’s request
• Made in France in the CINIER workshops (reduced carbon footprint)
Maintenance: cleanable magnetised stainless steel filter
- Every month: with a vacuum cleaner
- Every 6 months: cleaning recommended with pressurised water (tap)
- No need to change the recommended filters as they are STAINLESS STEEL
(*) Aerosol and surface stability of HCoV-19 (SARSCoV-2) compared to SARS-CoV-1 Neeltje van Doremalen, James O. Lloyd-Smith, Vincent J. Munster / New England Journal of Medicine – March 2022
Colors available: → Pigment color chart
2 or 4 hot or cold tubes (fancoil)
UVA LED OPTION + Photocatalysis sterilization (TiO2 on stainless steel filter): to purify the air (destroys bacteria and viruses in less than 2 hours)
Built-in thermostat is supplied by standard on each unit (discreet on the side of the device at eye level).
No light pollution (turns off completely after 3 sec).
Serial WIFI connection provided to remotely manage the device on Tablet or Smartphone (TUYA SMART).
OPTION Identical master/slave wall-mounted thermostat to control several GREENOR on the same thermostat.
– Water at 158°F: Delta T50 (167/149/68°F):
- Maximum heating power: 6820 Watts
- Average heating power: 5840 Watts
- Minimum heating power: 3900 Watts
– Water at 115.7°F (122/109.4/68°F)
- Maximum heating power: 3520 Watts
- Average heating power: 3070 Watts
- Minimum heating power: 2090 Watts
B/ Air conditioning:
– Water at 44.6/53.6°F: Eurovent test (44.6/53.6/80.6°F):
- Maximum cold power: 3012 Watts
- Average cold power: 2050 Watts
- Mini cold power: 1480 Watts
- Airflow: 290 / 474 /576 m³/h
- Water flow: 353.1 dm3/H
- Pressure drop: 7.1 /11.9/14.8 kPa
- Sound power: 13.6 / 24.7 /29.3 dB (5m acc.ISO 11203)
- Power consumption: 12.6 / 16.8 /20.1 Watts/h
Eurovent test by TUV, Germany.
- Summary Sheet
Download the Cinier app for an augmented reality model of our Greenor XL unit
else, File on request
Our related case studies
Add to a wishlist
Create a new list in order to add products.