Solid Olycal White
- S-01 Olycal white
Solid Olycal White
GREENOR Fancoil Solid
Minimalist aesthetics, Solid models can also be patinated in Quartz Gray, Olycal White and other pigments on request and to measure.
Option LED frame is available.
Available Colors: → CINIER Color Chart
Accessories included: 2 stainless steel connection hoses, 1 infrared remote control (black or white).
3 metal frame colours available: white, grey, black.
Radiator available in 1 Dimension: 190 x 54 cm. Weight: 51 to 58 kg.
- Heating only:
Heating(75/65/20℃), V③ 3740 W + V② 2750 W + V①1700 W.
- Reversible heating & cooling:
Heating output, low temperature(55/45/20℃), V③ 2170 W + V② 1450 W + V① 830 W.
Cooling output, cold(7/12/27℃), V③ 1600 W + V② 1200 W + V① 600 W.
Made in France
- Greenor is a two-pipe wall-mounted designer fan coil unit for high end residential applications, which is environmentally friendly and engineered comfort.
- In summer, a constant flow cool air for a draft-free comfort with refrigerant- free liquid. In winter, it saves energy while optimizing low-temperature heating system (water at 50 °C) which operates with heat pumps with renewable energy or condensing boiler.
- 11,5cm/4-1/2” thick: the slimmest reversible fan coil on the market and absolutely noiseless (14DB). Decorative stone panels in Olycal® stone can be easily changed without taking any mechanical element apart. Front panels can be custom-made upon client’s own design.
- Greenor® is listed:
CE norms: EN 60335-2-30, EN 55014-1 (Ed 2006), EN 61000-3-2 (Ed2006) and EN 61000-3-3/A1 (Ed 1995/01): for the European markets.
UL 1995, issue:2011/10/14 Ed:4 UL Standard for Safety Heating and Cooling Equipment for the US market.
CSA C22.2 No. 236, issue:2011/10/14 Ed:4 Heating and Cooling Equipment for the Canadian market.
- More information : FAQ Technologies Greenor
Required 2 person or 1 person with the appropriate mounting tools.
Connection to be made by a professional (plumber HVAC specialist).
Connection center: 4 cm – Installation instructions on request.
Our related case studies
Add to a wishlist
Create a new list in order to add products.