The pictorial work of the French artist, Patrice Palacio, listed in Drouot
Hand painted by the artist who retraces a unique aerial view of Manhattan – New York and Paris – France.
Radiator available in 1 Dimension :
- 220 x 70 cm
Electric version : 1500 W or 1900 W on boosted option.
Hydronic version: 1312 W or 1842 W on boosted option.
Other dimensions are available on request (to the nearest cm).
Made in France, Atelier CINIER
- Olycal® Stone: After 7 years of research and development, Atelier CINIER have developed the Olycal® Stone: The olycal stone is crushed at the initial stage of production then restructured in the Cinier workshop following and exclusive patented process allowing heat to be emitted with high efficiency.
- The heating element: HYDRONIC model (European standards EN442-2, control by Cetiat laboratory) or ELECTRIC model (CE electricity).
- Boosted version: a new option that will allow you to increase the heating power by 40% in either the hot water or electric versions.
- Saving energy: while adapting the power of your radiator to your real needs, CINIER thermostat can reduce your energy needs up to 20%.
- Greater comfort: while diffusing thermal and radiant heat, CINIER radiator allows an even distribution of the heat without creating carbonized dust and pollution. Besides, the products keep absolutely noiseless.
- More information: FAQ Technologies CINIER
It requests 2 people
Electrical version connection:
standard 230 V supply – X3D thermostat included – Installation instructions on request
Hydronic version connection:
20 cm center-to-center distance with a 3 cm height difference between the start and the return – Notice and connection diagrams on request
Thermostatic valve, adjustment tee and flexible hoses are supplied as standard with each CINIER radiator
Add to a wishlist
Create a new list in order to add products.