Designer Olycal Radiators
Inspired by the red northern lights, AURORA is a rare and bright piece. An invitation to travel for interiors where art and quality of decoration are important.
Radiator hand painted with natural pigments by the Artist.
The Olycale stone provides premium comfort and enveloping radiant softness.
Radiator available in 5 Dimensions :
- 220 x 50 cm
Electric version : 1100 W or 1500 W on boosted option.
Hydronic version: 982 W or 1380 W on boosted option.
- 220 x 60 cm
Electric version : 1400 W or 1800 W on boosted option.
Hydronic version: 1178 W or 1654 W on boosted option.
- 220 x 70 cm
Electric version : 1700 W or 1900 W on boosted option.
Hydronic version: 1374 W or 1840 W on boosted option.
- 210 x 60 cm
Electric version : 1300 W or 1700 W on boosted option.
Hydronic version: 1112 W or 1579 W on boosted option.
- 185 x 50 cm
Electric version : 900 W or 1300 W on boosted option.
Hydronic version: 803 W or 1190 W on boosted option.
Other dimensions are available on request (to the nearest cm).
Made in France, Atelier CINIER
- Olycal® Stone: After 7 years of research and development, Atelier CINIER have developed the Olycal® Stone: The olycal stone is crushed at the initial stage of production then restructured in the Cinier workshop following and exclusive patented process allowing heat to be emitted with high efficiency.
- The heating element: HYDRONIC model (European standards EN442-2, control by Cetiat laboratory) or ELECTRIC model (CE electricity).
- Boosted version: a new option that will allow you to increase the heating power by 40% in either the hot water or electric versions.
- Saving energy: while adapting the power of your radiator to your real needs, CINIER thermostat can reduce your energy needs up to 20%.
- Greater comfort: while diffusing thermal and radiant heat, CINIER radiator allows an even distribution of the heat without creating carbonized dust and pollution. Besides, the products keep absolutely noiseless.
- More information: FAQ Technologies CINIER
It requests 2 people
Electrical version connection:
standard 230 V supply – X3D thermostat included – Installation instructions on request
Hydronic version connection:
20 cm center-to-center distance with a 3 cm height difference between the start and the return – Notice and connection diagrams on request
Thermostatic valve, adjustment tee and flexible hoses are supplied as standard with each CINIER radiator
Add to a wishlist
Create a new list in order to add products.