Japanese Zen spirit
- S-01 Olycal white
A luminaire applied to the Japanese Zen spirit between the 16th and 18th centuries, Edo, former name of the capital Tokyo, represents an unstructured overlays of matter where light and shade play games, enhancing the depth of Olycale® white… The ensemble makes it a very contemporary and unique work.
Dimension: H104 cm x W42 cm.
- White LEDs (3000K * or 4000K *)
Power consumption LEDs 70 W maximum. Lighting power from 0 to 5400 Lumens.
Weight: 10.50 kg.
- White LEDs + RGB colors
Power consumption LEDs 100 W maximum. Lighting power from 3000 to 3700 Lumens.
Weight: 10,90 kg.
Option: White or black steel frame. Realizable in RGB version (color change of the Led).
Other custom colors available.
Made in France.
- Consisting of 600 high-power LEDs, Cinier LT provides powerful indirect lighting with a unique design. For the same output, LT LED products offer an additional 75% energy saving compared to a standard lighting fixture.
- The color option RGB: a 9-way colour configuration to create personalized mood light effects not only for the eye but also for the mind.
- CE: warm while 3000K, neutral white 4000K. 24V transformer, driver, and remote control included. Voltage: 100V to 277V. CE/UL norms for the transformer.
- The remote control delivered with 100% white models commands both the frame light and the bracket light. A switch is required for all the RGB frame models to command the LED light of the bracket. The remote-control commands only the colour mix of the frame.
- Two frame options: white lighting frame and black lighting frame.
Add to a wishlist
Create a new list in order to add products.