Japanese Zen spirit
A luminaire applied to the Japanese Zen spirit between the 16th and 18th centuries, EDO, the former name of the capital Tokyo, represents a set of unstructured superimpositions, enhanced by the play of light and shade and the depth of the Olycale white. The ensemble makes it a very contemporary and unique work.
Dimension: H104 cm x W42 cm.
- White LEDs (3000K * or 4000K *)
Power consumption LEDs 70 W maximum. Lighting power from 0 to 5400 Lumens.
Weight: 10.50 kg.
- White LEDs + RGB colors
Power consumption LEDs 100 W maximum. Lighting power from 3000 to 3700 Lumens.
Weight: 10,90 kg.
Option: White or black steel frame. Realizable in RGB version (color change of the Led).
Other custom colors available.
Made in France.
- Consisting of 600 high-power LEDs, Cinier LT provides powerful indirect lighting with a unique design. For the same output, LT LED products offer an additional 75% energy saving compared to a standard lighting fixture.
- The color option RGB: a 9-way colour configuration to create personalized mood light effects not only for the eye but also for the mind.
- CE: warm while 3000K, neutral white 4000K. 24V transformer, driver, and remote control included. Voltage: 100V to 277V. CE/UL norms for the transformer.
- The remote control delivered with 100% white models commands both the frame light and the bracket light. A switch is required for all the RGB frame models to command the LED light of the bracket. The remote-control commands only the colour mix of the frame.
- Two frame options: white lighting frame and black lighting frame.
Add to a wishlist
Create a new list in order to add products.