- S-01 Olycal white
Towel dryer radiator by the Artist Johanne Cinier.
Inspired by the classical Baroque universe of 16 / 17th century in France, whose complex aesthetic paradigm aims to surprise and move viewers.
An exceptional towel warmer, made in Olycal stone, with 2 chrome or white Dornbracht hooks or brushed gold THG hooks.
Made in France in our workshops.
Two THG or Dornbracht brass hooks incorporated in Olycale® stone. IMPORTANT to specify when ordering.
Radiator available in 1 Dimension :
- 150 x 60 cm
Electric version : 750 W,110 V or 220V.
Hydronic version: 803 W,
Made in France.
- Olycal® Stone: After 7 years of research and development, Atelier CINIER have developed the Olycal® Stone: The olycal stone is a natural stone, crushed at the initial stage of production then restructured in the Cinier workshop following and exclusive patented process allowing heat to be emitted with high efficiency.
- – The heating element: HYDRONIC model (European standards EN442-2, control by Cetiat laboratory) or ELECTRIC model (CE electricity).
- – Boosted version: a new option that will allow you to increase the heating power by 40% in either the hot water or electric versions.
- – Saving energy: while adapting the power of your radiator to your real needs, CINIER thermostat can reduce your energy needs up to 20%.
- – Smart Hot Air Blower: quietly and efficiently, it realizes the rise of temperature in a very fast time(+ 2/3 ° C in less than 10 minutes in your bathroom). During the off-season, Smart Hot Air Blower will also heat the room very quickly without the hydronic version boiler on.
- More information :
It requests 2 people
Electrical version connection:
110 V or 230 V supply – Installation instructions on request
Hydronic version connection:
20 cm center-to-center distance with a 3 cm height difference between the connection – Notice and connection diagrams on request
Thermostatic valve, adjustment tee and flexible hoses are supplied as standard with each CINIER radiator
Preserve our planet
Choosing a CINIER radiator means choosing to reduce your carbon footprint as much as possible:
– Our heating cables and electronic regulations are made in France (Clermont-Ferrand and Brittany),
– Olycal stone comes from the Pyrenees and the natural pigments come from Provence.
-The steel and our copper tubes come from France or nearby Europe.
-Our cardboard packaging comes from Alsace and the wood pallets from eco-managed forests.
-Construction and production are done by hand in France in our workshops in Sète.
Our goal is to create sustainable, high-end products and to reduce Co2 emissions as much as possible by favoring local materials and offsetting our footprint.
100% CO2 neutral is our common goal to save our beautiful planet.
Add to a wishlist
Create a new list in order to add products.