Designer Olycal Radiators
On the way
On the way
Designer Olycal Radiators Unique piece
From New York to Amsterdam, from Marseille to Shanghai, the universe of “docks”, port basins, is both industrial and maritime places where exchanges mix with intense rusty colours patinated by travel. Johanne Cinier was inspired by this to propose this unique piece.
Radiator available in 5 Dimensions :
- 220 x 50 cm
Electric version : 1100 W or 1500 W on boosted option.
Hydronic version: 982 W or 1380 W on boosted option.
- 220 x 60 cm
Electric version : 1400 W or 1800 W on boosted option.
Hydronic version: 1178 W or 1654 W on boosted option.
- 220 x 70 cm
Electric version : 1700 W or 1900 W on boosted option.
Hydronic version: 1374 W or 1840 W on boosted option.
- 210 x 60 cm
Electric version : 1300 W or 1700 W on boosted option.
Hydronic version: 1112 W or 1579 W on boosted option.
- 185 x 50 cm
Electric version : 900 W or 1300 W on boosted option.
Hydronic version: 803 W or 1190 W on boosted option.
Other dimensions are available on request (to the nearest cm).
Made in France, Atelier CINIER
- Olycal® Stone: After 7 years of research and development, Atelier CINIER have developed the Olycal® Stone: The olycal stone is crushed at the initial stage of production then restructured in the Cinier workshop following and exclusive patented process allowing heat to be emitted with high efficiency.
- The heating element: HYDRONIC model (European standards EN442-2, control by Cetiat laboratory) or ELECTRIC model (CE electricity).
- Boosted version: a new option that will allow you to increase the heating power by 40% in either the hot water or electric versions.
- Saving energy: while adapting the power of your radiator to your real needs, CINIER thermostat can reduce your energy needs up to 20%.
- Greater comfort: while diffusing thermal and radiant heat, CINIER radiator allows an even distribution of the heat without creating carbonized dust and pollution. Besides, the products keep absolutely noiseless.
- More information: FAQ Technologies CINIER
It requests 2 people
Electrical version connection:
standard 230 V supply – X3D thermostat included – Installation instructions on request
Hydronic version connection:
20 cm center-to-center distance with a 3 cm height difference between the start and the return – Notice and connection diagrams on request
Thermostatic valve, adjustment tee and flexible hoses are supplied as standard with each CINIER radiator
Our related case studies
Add to a wishlist
Create a new list in order to add products.