Designer Olycal Radiators
Japanese Zen spirit
- S-01 Olycal white
- S-09 Metal gray black
Created on the Japanese Zen spirit between the 16th and the 18th century, Edo, former name of the capital Tokyo, represents an unstructured overlays of matter where light and shade play games, enhancing the depth of Olycale® white… The ensemble makes it a very contemporary and unique work.
Availeble Colors: → CINIER color Chart
Radiator available in 4 dimensions :
- 130 X 46.5cm
Electric version : 650 W
Hydronic version : 579 W
- 150 x 46.5 cm
Electric version : 750 W
Hydronic version : 669 W
- 182 x 46.5 cm
Electric version : 900 W
Hydronic version : 802 W
- 220 x 80 cm
Electric version : 1600 W
Hydronic version : 1571 W
Other dimensions are available on request (to the nearest cm).
Made in France, Atelier CINIER
- Olycal® Stone: After 7 years of research and development, Atelier CINIER have developed the Olycal® Stone: The olycal stone is crushed at the initial stage of production then restructured in the Cinier workshop following and exclusive patented process allowing heat to be emitted with high efficiency.
- The heating element: HYDRONIC model (European standards EN442-2, control by Cetiat laboratory) or ELECTRIC model (CE electricity).
- Saving energy: while adapting the power of your radiator to your real needs, CINIER thermostat can reduce your energy needs up to 20%.
- Greater comfort: while diffusing thermal and radiant heat, CINIER radiator allows an even distribution of the heat without creating carbonized dust and pollution. Besides, the products keep absolutely noiseless.
- More information: FAQ Technologies CINIER
It requests 2 people
Electrical version connection:
standard 230 V supply – X3D thermostat included – Installation instructions on request
Hydronic version connection:
20 cm center-to-center distance with a 3 cm height difference between the start and the return – Notice and connection diagrams on request
Thermostatic valve, adjustment tee and flexible hoses are supplied as standard with each CINIER radiator
Our related case studies
Add to a wishlist
Create a new list in order to add products.