Designer Towel Warmers
Available Colours: → CINIER colour Chart
Hand painted by the artist. Custom color possible. Each piece is unique.
Gold and copper Dornbracht coat hook (Cyprum) + Olycale® stone. Option: coat hook or THG bar available. IMPORTANT to specify when ordering.
Radiator available in 4 Dimensions :
- 150 x 50 cm
Electric version : 500 W, Option Hot Air Blowing: +1000 W.
Hydronic version: 579 W, Option Hot Air Blowing: +1000 W.
- 185 x 50 cm
Electric version : 900 W or 1400 W on boosted version, Option Hot Air Blowing: +1000 W.
Hydronic version: 803 W or 1190 W on boosted version, Option Hot Air Blowing:+1000 W.
- 220 x 50 cm
Electric version : 1100 W or 1500 W on boosted version, Option Hot Air Blowing: +1000 W.
Hydronic version: 982 W or 1379 W on boosted version, Option Hot Air Blowing: +1000 W.
- 220 x 60 cm
Electric version : 1400 W or 1800 W on boosted version, Option Hot Air Blowing: +1000 W.
Hydronic version: 1178 W or 1654 W on boosted version, Option Hot Air Blowing: +1000 W.
Made in France.
- Olycal® Stone: After 7 years of research and development, Atelier CINIER have developed the Olycal® Stone: The olycal stone is crushed at the initial stage of production then restructured in the Cinier workshop following and exclusive patented process allowing heat to be emitted with high efficiency.
- The heating element: HYDRONIC model (European standards EN442-2, control by Cetiat laboratory) or ELECTRIC model (CE electricity).
- Boosted version: a new option that will allow you to increase the heating power by 40% in either the hot water or electric versions.
- Saving energy: while adapting the power of your radiator to your real needs, CINIER thermostat will reduce your energy needs up to 20%.
- Smart Hot Air Blower: quietly and efficiently, it realizes the rise of temperature in a very fast time(+ 2/3 ° C in less than 10 minutes in your bathroom). During the off-season, Smart Hot Air Blower will also heat the room very quickly without the hydronic version boiler on.
- More information: FAQ Technologies CINIER
It requests 2 people
Electrical version connection:
standard 230 V supply – X3D thermostat included – Installation instructions on request
Hydronic version connection:
20 cm center-to-center distance with a 3 cm height difference between the start and the return – Notice and connection diagrams on request
Thermostatic valve, adjustment tee and flexible hoses are supplied as standard with each CINIER radiator
Add to a wishlist
Create a new list in order to add products.