Designer Olycal Radiators
- S-01 Olycal white
Designer Olycal Radiators Classic
Sculpture by French artists Marie-Claire Esposito and Mathieu Lefort
Inspired by Art Nouveau from the turn of the century, where wild floral nature bursts into urban decor.
Boosted version is not available for this model.
Available Colours: → CINIER colour Chart
Radiator available in 2 Dimensions :
- 200 x 50 cm
Electric version : 1000 W.
Hydronic version: 892 W.
- 220 x 80 cm
Electric version : 1600 W.
Hydronic version: 1571 W.
Other dimensions are available on request (to the nearest cm).
Made in France, Atelier CINIER
- Olycal® Stone: After 7 years of research and development, Atelier CINIER have developed the Olycal® Stone: The olycal stone is crushed at the initial stage of production then restructured in the Cinier workshop following and exclusive patented process allowing heat to be emitted with high efficiency.
- The heating element: HYDRONIC model (European standards EN442-2, control by Cetiat laboratory) or ELECTRIC model (CE electricity).
- Saving energy: while adapting the power of your radiator to your real needs, CINIER thermostat can reduce your energy needs up to 20%.
- Greater comfort: while diffusing thermal and radiant heat, CINIER radiator allows an even distribution of the heat without creating carbonized dust and pollution. Besides, the products keep absolutely noiseless.
- More information: FAQ Technologies CINIER
It requests 2 people
Electrical version connection:
standard 230 V supply – X3D thermostat included – Installation instructions on request
Hydronic version connection:
20 cm center-to-center distance with a 3 cm height difference between the start and the return – Notice and connection diagrams on request
Thermostatic valve, adjustment tee and flexible hoses are supplied as standard with each CINIER radiator
Our related case studies
Add to a wishlist
Create a new list in order to add products.