Contemporary Towel Warmers
Modern and imaginative
- S-01 Olycal white
Arbre Bain is a towel warmer with a very harmonious and original design. It brings exceptional radiance and comfort to contemporary bathrooms. Its soft decoration is based on nature. 3 chrome Dornbracht pads allow you to dry towels or bathrobes.
Available Colours: → CINIER colour Chart
Hand painted by the artist. Custom color possible. Each piece is unique.
Dornbracht coat hook with chrome finish + Olycale® stone.
Radiator available in 3 Dimensions :
- 130 x 50 cm
Electric version : 650 W
Hydronic version: 579 W
- 150 x 50 cm
Electric version : 750 W, Option Hot Air Blowing: +1000 W.
Hydronic version: 669 W, Option Hot Air Blowing: +1000 W.
- 200 x 50 cm
Electric version : 1000 W or 1400 W on boosted version, Option Hot Air Blowing: +1000 W.
Hydronic version: 892 W or 1256 W on boosted version, Option Hot Air Blowing: +1000 W.
Made in France.
- Olycal® Stone: After 7 years of research and development, Atelier CINIER have developed the Olycal® Stone: The olycal stone is crushed at the initial stage of production then restructured in the Cinier workshop following and exclusive patented process allowing heat to be emitted with high efficiency.
- The heating element: HYDRONIC model (European standards EN442-2, control by Cetiat laboratory) or ELECTRIC model (CE electricity).
- Boosted version: a new option that will allow you to increase the heating power by 40% in either the hot water or electric versions.
- Saving energy: while adapting the power of your radiator to your real needs, CINIER thermostat can reduce your energy needs up to 20%.
- Smart Hot Air Blower: quietly and efficiently, it achieves the rise of temperature in a very fast time(+ 2/3 ° C in less than 10 minutes in your bathroom). During the off-season, Smart Hot Air Blower will also heat the room very quickly without the hydronic version boiler on.
- More information : FAQ Technologies CINIER
It requests 2 people
Electrical version connection:
standard 230 V supply – X3D thermostat included – Installation instructions on request
Hydronic version connection:
20 cm center-to-center distance with a 3 cm height difference between the start and the return – Notice and connection diagrams on request
Thermostatic valve, adjustment tee and flexible hoses are supplied as standard with each CINIER radiator
Add to a wishlist
Create a new list in order to add products.