Pure and sober
- S-17 Silk grey
The quality of radiation is incomparable thanks to the properties of Olycale® stone. Its minimalist design will delight architects who are looking for simplicity. The CINIER workshops offer you a tailor-made service for the manufacture of your UNIS radiator: Custom pigments and colours. Dimensions to the nearest cm in vertical or horizontal radiator version.
Available Colours: → CINIER colour Chart
Radiator available in 5 Dimensions :
- 220 x 50 cm
Electric version : 1100 W or 1500 W on boosted option.
Hydronic version: 982 W or 1380 W on boosted option.
- 220 x 60 cm
Electric version : 1400 W or 1800 W on boosted option.
Hydronic version: 1178 W or 1654 W on boosted option.
- 220 x 70 cm
Electric version : 1700 W or 1900 W on boosted option.
Hydronic version: 1374 W or 1840 W on boosted option.
- 220 x 80 cm
Electric version : 1800 W or 1900 W on boosted option.
Hydronic version: 1571 W or 2069 W on boosted option.
- 127 x 80 cm
Electric version : 1000 W.
Hydronic version: 907 W.
Other dimensions are available on request (to the nearest cm).
Made in France, Atelier CINIER
- Olycal® Stone: After 7 years of research and development, Atelier CINIER have developed the Olycal® Stone: The olycal stone is crushed at the initial stage of production then restructured in the Cinier workshop following and exclusive patented process allowing heat to be emitted with high efficiency.
- The heating element: HYDRONIC model (European standards EN442-2, control by Cetiat laboratory) or ELECTRIC model (CE electricity).
- Boosted version: a new option that will allow you to increase the heating power by 40% in either the hot water or electric versions.
- Saving energy: while adapting the power of your radiator to your real needs, CINIER thermostat can reduce your energy needs up to 20%.
- Greater comfort: while diffusing thermal and radiant heat, CINIER radiator allows an even distribution of the heat without creating carbonized dust and pollution. Besides, the products keep absolutely noiseless.
- More information: FAQ Technologies CINIER
It requests 2 people
Electrical version connection:
standard 230 V supply – X3D thermostat included – Installation instructions on request
Hydronic version connection:
20 cm center-to-center distance with a 3 cm height difference between the start and the return – Notice and connection diagrams on request
Thermostatic valve, adjustment tee and flexible hoses are supplied as standard with each CINIER radiator
Add to a wishlist
Create a new list in order to add products.