- S-50 Iridescent white
The complex and refined art of playing with lights and shadows
Lighting set option: an adapted lighting system is available to improve the visual effect of this radiator (2x35W Chrome – 230/12V 701VA – Metal).
Available Colours: → CINIER colour Chart
Radiator available in 5 Dimensions :
- 200 x 50 cm
Electric version : 1100 W or 1400 W on boosted option.
Hydronic version: 855 W or 1253 W on boosted option.
- 200 x 60 cm
Electric version : 1200 W or 1600 W on boosted option.
Hydronic version: 1027 W or 1504 W on boosted option.
- 200 x 80 cm
Electric version : 1600 W or 1900 W on boosted option.
Hydronic version: 1370 W or 2006 W on boosted option.
- 120 x 80 cm
Electric version : 960 W.
Hydronic version: 821 W.
- 80 x 80 cm
Electric version : 700 W.
Hydronic version: 571 W.
Other dimensions are available on request (to the nearest cm).
Made in France, Atelier CINIER
- Olycal® Stone: After 7 years of research and development, Atelier CINIER have developed the Olycal® Stone: The olycal stone is crushed at the initial stage of production then restructured in the Cinier workshop following and exclusive patented process allowing heat to be emitted with high efficiency.
- The heating element: HYDRONIC model (European standards EN442-2, control by Cetiat laboratory) or ELECTRIC model (CE electricity).
- Boosted version: a new option that will allow you to increase the heating power by 40% in either the hot water or electric versions.
- Saving energy: while adapting the power of your radiator to your real needs, CINIER thermostat can reduce your energy needs up to 20%.
- Greater comfort: while diffusing thermal and radiant heat, CINIER radiator allows an even distribution of the heat without creating carbonized dust and pollution. Besides, the products keep absolutely noiseless.
- More information: FAQ Technologies CINIER
It requests 2 people
Electrical version connection:
standard 230 V supply – X3D thermostat included – Installation instructions on request
Hydronic version connection:
20 cm center-to-center distance with a 3 cm height difference between the start and the return – Notice and connection diagrams on request
Thermostatic valve, adjustment tee and flexible hoses are supplied as standard with each CINIER radiator
Add to a wishlist
Create a new list in order to add products.