Support & Catalogs
CINIER Paris Showroom (by appointment only)
10 Rue Prés aux Clercs, 75007 Paris, France (Métro Saint Germain des prés)
CINIER Sète Showroom & Workshop
Address: Parc Aquatechnique, 1 Rue de Londres, 34200 Sète, France
Tel : +33 4 67 18 19 53
Fax : +33 4 67 74 91 28
New Olycal Towel Warmers 130
Olycal® stone towels warmers 130cm – 650w.
We offer the Trade Program to showrooms, qualified interior designers, hospitality designers or architects.
Resale license required. Please contact us with at least 2 qualifying documents from the list below :
- Valid membership from a major design organization
- Business card with your design profession
- Interior Design Certification (e.x. NCIDQ, CCIDC)
Enjoy the benefits of the Trade Program :
- Trade Pricing
- Updates on new product releases
List Price is provided for the delivery of one product palletized.
Freight cost is included in France.
Freight cost available upon request for UE, USA, CANADA, RUSSIA and all other destinations.
All products are shipped insured for the order value.
Receipt of order: In case of loss, damage or theft, the customer must file all reserves with the carrier within the required lead‐time.
Greenor® Fan Coil offers:
• 5 YEARS warranty on the heating and cooling elements (Coil in copper/aluminum).
• 7 YEARS warranty on the Stone panel with exception of any damage and/or breakage caused
by any party other than Cinier.
• 10 YEARS warranty on the metallic Frame.
• 2 YEARS on the electric components: electronic regulation, bypass valves, electric fans.
Please note the fans, made in Germany by EBM PAPST, have a life time of 9 to 11 years depending
on the conditions of use. Copy of the tests report to support this life time is available to customers
CINIER Hydronic radiators offers:
• 5 YEARS warranty.
CINIER Electric bathroom radiators offers:
• 5 YEARS warranty on the heating element and on the Olycale Stone panel with exception of any
damage and/or breakage caused by any part other Cinier.
• 2 YEARS on the electric components: Honeywell thermostats.
The warranty starts on the date the product is invoiced.
The warranty covers either the repair or the exchange for a complete new product.
The warranty does not cover any cost of dismounting and reinstallation of the product found defective.
CINIER has an international insurance policy against any liability and damage caused to a third party.
The liability insurance is understood to cover any claim arising from a malfunction of the product itself.
This General liability insurance can in no circumstance cover any damage resulting from a faulty
installation on the part of the installer or a faulty operation on the part of the end user.