Support & catalogs
New Olycal towel warmers 130.
Cinier Olycal® Stone towels warmers 130 cm – 650 W.
New large CINIER towel bar.
UNIS model with new large towel bar.
We offer Trade Program to showrooms, qualified interior designers, hospitality designers or architects. Resale license required.
Send us two qualifying documents from the list below
- Valid membership to a major design organization
- Business card with your design profession
- Interior Design Certification (e.g. NCIDQ, CCIDC)
Please contact us to enjoy these trade program benefits:
- Trade Pricing
- Updates on new product releases
List Price is provided for delivery of one product palletized.
Freight cost is included in France.
For UE delivery address, USA, CANADA, RUSSIA and all other destinations freight cost available upon request.
All products are shipped insured for the order value.
Receipt of order:
In case of loss, damage or theft, the customer must file all reserves with the carrier within the
Greenor® Fan Coil offers:
• 5 YEARS warranty on the heating and cooling elements (Coil in copper/aluminum).
• 7 YEARS warranty on the Stone panel with exception of any damage and/or breakage caused
by any party other than Cinier.
• 10 YEARS warranty on the metallic Frame.
• 2 YEARS on the electric components: electronic regulation, bypass valves, electric fans.
Please note the fans, made in Germany by EBM PAPST, have a life time of 9 to 11 years depending
on the conditions of use. Copy of the tests report to support this life time is available to customers
CINIER Hydronic radiators offers:
• 5 YEARS warranty.
CINIER Electric bathroom radiators offers:
• 5 YEARS warranty on the heating element and on the Olycale Stone panel with exception of any
damage and/or breakage caused by any part other Cinier.
• 2 YEARS on the electric components: Honeywell thermostats.
The warranty starts on the date the product is invoiced.
The warranty covers either the repair or the exchange for a complete new product.
The warranty does not cover any cost of dismounting and reinstallation of the product found defective.
CINIER has an international insurance policy against any liability and damage caused to a third party.
The liability insurance is understood to cover any claim arising from a malfunction of the product itself.
This General liability insurance can in no circumstance cover any damage resulting from a faulty
installation on the part of the installer or a faulty operation on the part of the end user.